* This post may contain affiliate links. I only share the things I love at no extra cost to you.
Increase Your Social Shares In 3 Easy Steps
What are your thoughts on social share buttons? When I heard about Social Warfare, I was like, “Whaaat?” “I don’t get it. Why do I need their share button? I can get those anywhere.” Then I loaded their plug-in and started fiddling around. Whoooa, Baby! There is some power in that little plug-in! It does way more than count social shares. I started getting excited. It’s been Magic!
With Social Warfare, you just give people the
image & description you want them to share!
Here’s what you do for Pinterest & Facebook :
Step 1: Load the image.
Step2: Write the description.
Step 3: Choose where you want your share buttons to be.
That’s all there is to it! So simple!!
Social Warfare has oodles of other fancy bells and whistle too. But honestly, I’m just uber excited that it works so well for guiding readers to share what you, the blogger, want them to share. But look what else Social Warfare offers!
- Per-Network Settings
- Per-Post Settings
- Network Options
- Click To Tweet
- Shortlink Compatibility
- Analytics Support
- Visual and Display Choices
- No Bloat
- Frame Buster
- Excellent Support
Here’s My Take Away On Social Warfare.
- It works with oodles of other platforms. Did you see their short list?
- Check out their “click to Tweet” feature.
- It supports bitly links. We all love short links, right?!
- It has a frame buster – I totally needed that! Don’t get me going on what a nightmare “start a fire” was. My son called it Spam O’ Fire, but that’s for a different post (maybe, I still need to recover first).
- Customer Service – It’s what separates the “good” from the “Freaking Amazing” companies. Social Warfare is solidly in the latter camp.
Alright, go try Social Warfare for yourself. Then, come back here & tell me what you think. I’d love to hear from you!
You want more mompreneur tools?
Well, alright. You can find another one of my favorite mompreneur tools here. I only share the ones I use & love.