Disclosure: This post/page may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
*London with Kids: Planning 101
Planning Step by Step
- Secure time off from work, school and obligations.
- Book airfare.
- Explore your lodging options. Use your London City “Day” Guides to get a feel for the London neighborhoods, There are 41 neighborhoods listed in the London neighborhoods section on Airbnb. Decide on what neighborhood to look at for lodging. Consider hostels, B&B’s, hotels, home exchange and house or pet sitting opportunities. You could even stay with a local. See what each have to offer based on your accommodation needs.
- Book your accommodations as soon as possible. The prices will only go up & the choices down the closer you get to your vacation.
- Use your London City Guide to plan and prioritize your travel dreams & expectations.
- Arrive in London & have the time of your life!